What we are doing to ensure customer and staff safety during the COVID-19 outbreak? - Updated
Updated: Aug 8
Dear customers, suppliers and friends,
Whilst we deal with the uncertainty of coronavirus, We wanted to update you on the precautions we are taking to ensure that our shop, fitting and estimating services remain a safe place for you to shop and our services remain available to you. We will continue to monitor the situation and will follow government guidance as and when it changes.
Normal Opening Hours:
Mon 9.30 - 5pm
Tues 9.30 - 5pm
Thurs 9.30 - 5pm
Fri 9.30 - 5pm
Sat 9.00 - 3pm
We understand some people may feel uncomfortable visiting us in-store so we have some options that may help.
Appointment Only Service
- During normal opening hours. We will offer you a 1/2 hr time slot to visit the store when you can browse in the comfort knowing none else will enter. The store will be sanitized before your visit. Call us on 01946 694937 to make an appointment. Appointments must be booked 24hrs in advance.
Another option is our home visit service:
- You can call us and request a home visit, we will ask you the same questions outlined below as if we were completing a fitting job. We will then discuss your requirements and budget. One of our team will hand-select some products for you and bring along while they measure up your chosen areas. If you'd like samples dropped off and you'd rather us not enter your home to measure than we can leave these on your doorstep - just let us know in advance.
We will be taking the following measures in store:
- All staff and customers will be required to sanitize hands upon entering. As we have reusable samples this is for the safety of our customers and staff. These should be disposed of upon leaving in the bin provided.
- 2m distancing from others throughout the store. As we are a small store if there are too many people in our store we may ask you to come back at a later time. (no more than 4 people will be permitted to be in the store at one time)
We've also added some useful links below to current NHS and Government guidance around the COVID-19 Virus:e are exempt that's fine, please don't worry about visiting us, we won't ask nay questions).
We have followed guidance from the government which you can read here
We've also added some useful links below to current NHS and Government guidance around the COVID-19 Virus:
We will be following the guideline set out by the government about working in peoples homes you can read this here - www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
We will ask you the following prior to installation or measuring in your home:
Do you or anyone in your household have any symptoms of COVID-19 or are any of yous elf isolating?
Are you able to maintain social distancing while the work is carried out?
The following is in place:
- It is important to maintain a two-metre distance from any household occupants to ensure everyone’s safety.
- No work will be carried out by a tradesperson who has coronavirus symptoms, however mild.
- Payments should be made electronically where possible
It is important to us that we maintain the safety of our customers and staff. If you can support local business than this is the time to do so.
Thank you for your continued support.
Weve also added some useful links below to current NHS and Government guidance around the COVID-19 Virus:
NHS guidance COVID-19
Government Employer and business guidance COVID-19
Government Stay at home guidance COVID-19